Car Rider Procedure
Parents/guardians should use the McCutcheon access road and wind through the parking lot to pick up students at the back of the building. Parents/guardians should not enter the building or get out of their car. A Mayflower staff member will help get your child in the car. You may loop around the back and exit back through the McCutcheon access road to 500 South. Step-by-step directions are below.
- Please place a sign in your car windshield with your child's first and last name as well as grade level.
- Parents/guardians will enter the parking lot through 500 South.
- Parents/guardians should travel North onto the McCutcheon access road (to the left).
- Parents/guardians should turn into the Mayflower parking lot and immediately turn right (back towards 500 South).
- The line will then weave back left through the parking lot to the back of the building.
- Staff members will help your child get in the car. Please remain in your vehicle.
- Cars may then loop in the back lot and head back towards the McCutcheon access road. Cars should turn left to exit on 500 South or turn right to exit through the McCutcheon parking lot onto Old 231.